Upload massive data in app

Hi there,

I need to upload data from Excel in the form of an S-curve. An S-curve consists of two axes, where the Y-axis represents the percentage of completion and the X-axis represents the date.

The problem I'm facing is that I need to load this data into the application to compare the planned progress with the actual progress, but I don't want to manually load each date and its corresponding percentage

S-curve is like this:

WeekPlanningAccumulatedReal
week 10.133%0.13% 
week 20.665%0.80% 
week 30.532%1.33% 
week 40.732%2.06% 
week nn100% 

Is there any way to upload data from spreadsheet?

Another issue is that I require a separate S-curve for each project, which means I need a new spreadsheet for each project.

thanks

Solved Solved
0 1 120
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Julio_Moyano wrote:

Is there any way to upload massive data from app?

Unclear what you mean. You could populate the spreadsheet directly. From the app, you could use an Import a CSV file for this view - AppSheet Help action.

@Julio_Moyano wrote:

Another issue is that I require a separate S-curve for each project, which means I need a new spreadsheet for each project.

Instead, use a single table that includes a column that references the Project table.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

@Julio_Moyano wrote:

Is there any way to upload massive data from app?

Unclear what you mean. You could populate the spreadsheet directly. From the app, you could use an Import a CSV file for this view - AppSheet Help action.

@Julio_Moyano wrote:

Instead, use a single table that includes a column that references the Project table.

Top Labels in this Space