Uploading and Showing Videos in iOS

I’ve been doing my best to research and get an answer to my question but couldn’t find an answer specifically for iPhone users. How can I upload a video and show the uploaded video within the app in an iOS device?

The File type doesn’t allow uploading of videos in iOS. The Image type doesn’t include videos. And I created a Show type field to show videos which works in my desktop but not when I use the app on my iPhone. Any suggestions, please?

0 5 144
  • UX
5 REPLIES 5

Questions like this should be posted in the Q&A board, where they're more likely to be seen by someone who can provide an answer and won't confuse anyone reviewing this Tips board for the type of content it's intended for. I suggested to moderators that they move the post.

Thank you for the guidance. It’s my first time posting and I am still trying to understand the community. Thank you!

You cant upload video type file from I phone through AppSheet app. This is how it goes.

I hope the developers don't have the same mindset as yours. iOS users are a huge portion of the market and this isn't a progressive stance. Looks like I'm back to square one and have to look for a different app builder solution.

@jmalones wrote:

iOS users are a huge portion of the market

In the US, sure.

You may be mad but is Apple with iOS that's generating problems around video, not an AppSheet problem. And I'm also sure that the AppSheet team incharge of iOS development is looking for ways to solve this

Top Labels in this Space