Use single detail view for multiple primary views

Hi,

I have about 20 different views in my app. Each one has a detail view with 15 quick edit columns and about 20 in the culmn order. I would like the detail view to be the same for all of them. I can make a copy of a detail view and assign each table or slice to the new version but this itself is time consuming when I have so many and I have to redo this each time I change something on the detail view. Is there anyway of using a single detail view for multiple tables/slices/primary views?

Thanks

Phil

0 3 1,046
  • UX
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Phil_Waite - unfortunately right now I don’t believe there’s one quick solution for this, because each view is built on a specific table. I’d recommend creating a detail view with all the customizations you’d like, then ‘copying’ that view for each relevant table. Each will have to be maintained individually though.

Hi Peter,

Thank you for getting back to me. I use the app for sales and have two more people using it . They report the “awe snap” event quite a lot sometimes but rarely for me. Is there a way of stopping this/making the their use more efficient? Mine seems fine and doesn’t freeze but theirs does momentarily when moving about in the app.

Many thanks

Phil

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

You might consider whether the multiple tables could be consolidated into a single one.

Top Labels in this Space