User Signin Not Allowed with a Free Plan

Hi, I'm currently a google workspace subscriber together with our other 6 subscriber members. I was prompted with the attached error when trying to deploy the appsheet to an existing subscriber. Do I need a new subscription for it? When I check google Appsheet site, it is advised that current workspace members can access with a free account. Need your prompt advice. Thanks

Screenshot 2022-11-28 at 3.42.58 PM.png

0 9 1,836
9 REPLIES 9

Hi There, I am having the same issue "User signin not allowed with the FREE plan", which wasnt the case until Dec last week. Please advise

Please contact AppSheet Support for help with this.

Hi Steve, is there a phone number that I can call or email to understand the issue?

The reason is not the authentication itself. When you deploy the app, you need to have subscription. With the Free subscription, yes you can use the app, but with max 10 test users per app.

Hi, thanks, but this app was working fine until 27th Dec 2022. After which I am getting this error message.

If you set the app back to Prototype mode, it should work again after 20..30 minutes after your account is updated.

Thanks, but my question is, it was working under "Appsheet Core" all these days and all of a sudden, it turned to "Appsheet free". Please advise

Difficult to know the reason without seeing your account and all its history. Please contact AppSheet Support as Steve proposed earlier.

Top Labels in this Space