User defined date range in a list view

Hello 

I have a list of deliveries and i would like a user to be able to define the date range when they run the report  .

I am looking for a fairly simple from and to dates user input . Can this be embedded in the report view  ? 

Many thanks  

George 

0 2 93
2 REPLIES 2

It's unclear what you mean by "report". For example, "report view" is not a view type.

Regardless of the specifics of what you're trying to accomplish, in general terms it's a typical app feature to enable users to set criteria that filter data for a view (e.g., a dashboard) or an output (e.g., a document generated by a create a file task in an automation). Some initial guidance appears in  SUMMARY TIP: User permissions, roles, and settings - Google Cloud Community ; see in particular the Custom User Metadata section.

Thanks for getting back . I meant the user being able to put in a date range whenever they run a report ( view )

However as i was replying to you -  i remembered there is a search box at the top of most views and if you click on .the magnifying glass you will see a small filter button . this will allow the user to filter  by date and other relevant criteria . This may work for the users purposes 

However, thanks for coming back with the various links 

Regards 

George 

Top Labels in this Space