Usersettings in Enterprise Plan

Is User settings not available in Enterprise Plans ? 

The documentation says so 

https://support.google.com/appsheet/answer/10106760

@Steve @Suvrutt_Gurjar 

Solved Solved
1 6 207
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@dbaum and @flyboy_aby - The section you referenced was definitely confusing and out-of-date. I've actually combined the material into the one topic. What we really want to convey is highlighted in the note on Users Settings: The Essentials

Thank you so much for calling out this confusing section. 

Liz

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

That section of the article is indeed confusing!

• "For the Publisher Pro (per app) plan, user settings is only available with the Publisher Pro plan."
  • "For the Starter, Core, and Enterprise (per user) plans, user settings is only available with the Starter and Core plans."

cc @lizlynch 

I have another question. Is there a way to refresh the user settings on sync ? That would be really helpful. 

I suggest you post this as a new question so it's visible to community member who might be able to answer. When you do, please explain what you mean by:

@flyboy_aby wrote:

refresh the user settings

@dbaum and @flyboy_aby - Thank you for raising this! I will get clarification from the team and update the section accordingly! (I'm confused as well.)

@dbaum and @flyboy_aby - The section you referenced was definitely confusing and out-of-date. I've actually combined the material into the one topic. What we really want to convey is highlighted in the note on Users Settings: The Essentials

Thank you so much for calling out this confusing section. 

Liz

Thank you so much for this

Top Labels in this Space