Using AppSheet

This application was dropped into my lap, and Iโ€™m doing my best to maintain it.

Itโ€™s been about 3 months, and Iโ€™m learning the VERY BASICS. Iโ€™m doing my best to try not to change too much, since for the most part, Iโ€™m not sure entirely how to navigate this application. I was asked to ADD another inventory Excel spreadsheet, Iโ€™m trying to figure out how to do that. End Users need to be removed and added, Iโ€™m trying to figure out where and how to do that. This application was dropped into my Google email โ€“ (PII Removed by Staff), and Iโ€™m trying to understand and learn how to MOVE it into a general account. An account where multiple people can access it and keep it running. Iโ€™ve established an account, (PII Removed by Staff), and made it an admin. But my account is STILL the OWNER. Can this be transferred? I donโ€™t want to do anything that will BREAK this database. This AppSheet program is used on a daily basis. Is there any training for AppSheet? Any classes I can take!? Youtube videos? Iโ€™m willing to learn! I apologize if I'm coming across anxious.
Regards,
~Hopeton Willis
~(PII Removed by Staff)
~(PII Removed by Staff)

0 1 73
1 REPLY 1

ADD another inventory Excel spreadsheet

Add a new table? From the data view in the editor, click the plus button.

End Users need to be removed and added

The sharing menu is in the upper-right of the editor, similar to a GSheet or GDoc.

how to MOVE it into a general account

You need to open the editor from the general account and first request the transfer, then confirm it from the original account. That's in the Manage -> collaborate & publics section of the editor.

Top Labels in this Space