Using AppSheet

This application was dropped into my lap, and I’m doing my best to maintain it.

It’s been about 3 months, and I’m learning the VERY BASICS. I’m doing my best to try not to change too much, since for the most part, I’m not sure entirely how to navigate this application. I was asked to ADD another inventory Excel spreadsheet, I’m trying to figure out how to do that. End Users need to be removed and added, I’m trying to figure out where and how to do that. This application was dropped into my Google email – (PII Removed by Staff), and I’m trying to understand and learn how to MOVE it into a general account. An account where multiple people can access it and keep it running. I’ve established an account, (PII Removed by Staff), and made it an admin. But my account is STILL the OWNER. Can this be transferred? I don’t want to do anything that will BREAK this database. This AppSheet program is used on a daily basis. Is there any training for AppSheet? Any classes I can take!? Youtube videos? I’m willing to learn! I apologize if I'm coming across anxious.
Regards,
~Hopeton Willis
~(PII Removed by Staff)
~(PII Removed by Staff)

0 1 72
1 REPLY 1

ADD another inventory Excel spreadsheet

Add a new table? From the data view in the editor, click the plus button.

End Users need to be removed and added

The sharing menu is in the upper-right of the editor, similar to a GSheet or GDoc.

how to MOVE it into a general account

You need to open the editor from the general account and first request the transfer, then confirm it from the original account. That's in the Manage -> collaborate & publics section of the editor.

Top Labels in this Space