Using a bot to find errors

So I'm trying to use a bot to help me find errors in my data. Since its fairly easy to know when looking at various conditions of the inputted data what may be wrong it shouldn't be too hard to create a bot that scans the data set and return errors in the form of filling out another table, but this is proving to be hard. 

basically I started by trying to make the trigger condition cover the whole check and then just run the data action. 

AND(
[Status] = "Voicemail",
[Voicemail Left] = "N"
)

Obviously this doesn't work, what its looking for is checking the status of the main record being set to "voicemail" then checking a call log which is a Ref table has 'voicemail left' set to N (yes this is a yes/no)

Lastly I tried to do a branch condition, the trigger would check for the status to be 'voicemail' then a branch would check the second table for 'voicemail left' to be set to N, then the data action beyond that. 

Been trying to get this to work for a while now and really haven't had any luck at all. Any help would be appreciated. 

0 3 151
3 REPLIES 3

So my hunch is you've set the [Voicemail Left] column to be a Y/N.   Which if so then the formula needs to be 

AND(
[Status] = "Voicemail",
[Voicemail Left] = FALSE
)

But I think the issue is these two things exist in different tables. So for example, the status is on the main record and the [voicemail left] is on a separate table called 'call log' that is referenced back to the main record table 

Send a screen shot from Appsheet of the columns in both the parent and child table

Top Labels in this Space