VPC Service Control

I am writing to discuss an issue we are facing with our attempt to use Bigquery as the data source for our Appsheet application. Our project, dataset, and service account key, along with the required role, are all available and configured appropriately.

However, our organization uses a Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), and when we attempted to set up Appsheet to use Bigquery, we encountered the following error:

"Error Cannot query dataset "my_project_id:my_dataset_id": The service bigquery has thrown an exception. HttpStatusCode is Forbidden. VPC Service Controls: Request is prohibited by organization's policy. Message[VPC Service Controls: Request is prohibited by organization's policy. Location[ - ] Reason[policyViolation] Domain[global]"

We would greatly appreciate any advice or guidance you could provide on how to resolve this issue. Specifically, we are seeking guidance on how to overcome the VPC Service Controls policy violation that is preventing us from accessing the required dataset in Bigquery.

0 1 111
1 REPLY 1

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Please contact AppSheet Support for help with this.

Top Labels in this Space