Value 'NA' in field 'Enclosure is securely mounted?' cannot be converted to type 'Enum'.

I started off with accidentally entering a valid if with random values to a yes/no. I got an error on sync, so i changed it to an enum with the same valid if statement and now i am still getting this error. I've tried a bunch of things. I've changed the type to text, or not required or shown the column while its a text field with no formula, and I can't seem to fix this error and it is preventing the data from uploading to the corresponding google sheet. 

SunSystem_Techn_0-1644012980707.png

SunSystem_Techn_1-1644013081329.png

0 4 109
4 REPLIES 4

You have a yes no data type but your list contains text. If you are wanting to write a valid if statement with a list the items in the list must be the same type as your data. In your case either remove the quotation marks around true and false and remove the NA. 

With a yes/no only three things are allowed anyways, a TRUE FALSE or blank. 

Let me know if any assistance is required after that. 

Craig 

QREW Technologies

I understand. I removed the valid If as well as requiring the field. I still received the same error for the same field even though it is now a text field without a valid if formula and is not required. 

Is the error displaying in the app on your mobile device? If so, the app on your device isn't aware of the configuration change, so is still applying the broken logic. It will continue to do so until you sync the device, but you can't sync because of the error. You will have to tell the app to discard the pending changes and then sync.

Strange, can you send a screenshot of the error. and the columns please. I am not sure what is going on. Sorry this an odd error. But I will help as much as I can. 

Craig
QREW Technologies

Top Labels in this Space