Values in a table are replaced with an action

I'm trying to create a log of the reparations that are made to the trucks fleet in the company.

In one table I have the "repairment requests" that contain the truck number, driver, damage description and repair date, basic information that the drivers submit to create the request.

To create the "repairments log" and save the completed repairments as historical data, I created another table with the same columns as "repairments log", and then created an action called "completed repairments" as a grouped, first an action to copy the info from the "repairments requests" to another row in the "repairments log" and then another action to delete that row from the "repairments requests", this whole is by using a button called "mark as completed" inside the specific repairment request.

The problem is that sometimes the trucks and drivers repairments repeat, so when I create multiple "repairments requests" and then click in "mark as completed" some rows are rewritten inside a past request of the same driver or truck, and what I want is to add the rows without rewritting information.

0 1 41
1 REPLY 1

@CLLabana wrote:

and what I want is to add the rows without rewritting information.

This doesn't make sense.  Elaborate on what you mean here please.

Top Labels in this Space