Variables not showing into email

Hello,

I am working on an application on Appsheet.
The aim of this application is to visit a location, answer some questions through the app and send an automatic summary email to someone. 

I have the tables Visit, Realisation_Visit and Observation (a list of observations related to the table Realisation_Visit). 
Visit is the parent table. Realisation_Visit is linked to his parent via VisitId column (type Ref) and the list of observations is linked to his parent Realisation_Visit via Realisation_VisitId column (type Ref). 

When a visit is validated by a user, I am updating a column on Visit table. I use this column as the trigger for the bot. (thanks to [_THISROW_BEFORE] and [_THISROW_AFTER] expressions). It is ok. 

The issue is in the template email where I am using variables. 
I am working on the Realisation_Visit table to build the template email. 
If I want to get some data from the Parent table (like <<[VisitId.ClientName]>>), it is working in the preview and not in the real email. 
If I want to get data from child table Observation (like that <<[Related T_Observations][Title]>>), the same thing, works in the preview and not the email. 

I specify that all the data are well registered in the different tables before the bot execution. 
I rode some issues about the addition of child but I'm not in this case. 

Do you have an idea of the cause of this issue, please? 

Thank you in advance. 
I can give more details if needed.

0 2 101
2 REPLIES 2

Please post your complete template. Thanks.

Sure, here is the template.
Email subject : Visite chantier - <<[VisiteId].[ClientId].[NAME]>>

Email body : 

Client project - <<[TitleProject]>> / Date and hour of visit - <<[VisiteId].[DateVisite]>>

Here is a summary of the visit :
<<Start:ORDERBY(SELECT([Related T_Observations][ObservationId], [RealisationVisiteId] = [_THISROW].[RealisationVisiteId]), [DateCreation])>>
OBSERVATION : <<[Title]>>
COMMENTAIRE : <<[Comment]>>
PHOTOS : <<[Related T_Photos][UrlImage]>>
<<End>>

The images are showing up as attachments correctly in the email.

Top Labels in this Space