Virtual Column not calculating on mobile device but is on AppSheet development platform

I wish to display incident occurrences from the time the incidents occured. I wish to display which hours have the most incidents. So, I have created a virtual column which simply get the Hour of a time/date stamp, 24 hours. The Hour is created as text (1 - 24). I then display that text hour in a graph. No on the development platform it is displaying perfectly. On any device or using the App in a browser, it is not displaying. It's almost as if the number has not been captured. So am not sure what is going on, I have attached some screenshots.Screenshot Hourly.pngScreenshot No show.pngScreenshot Data Captured.pngScreenshot Column Setup.png

0 2 53
2 REPLIES 2

Have managed to resolve it. I picked up a previous question and found out that it will not perform that calculation until a new item is added. So I created a new item (only to delete it after) but that performed the calculation and the graph now shows in both the development platform and now on mobile devices.

Good job!

Top Labels in this Space