Virtual column adding "10" itself each day without losing its previous value. Help please

Can you give me the formula of this logic and i can structure it by using your way. Logic: Virtual column needs to add itself number "10" eachday without losing its previous value. and minus ( sum of this column: [ Expenses] (which contains daily expenses). If today's all expenses sum value is 5  then show me Today: 5 (bcs 10-5), Tomorrow: 15 (5+10), Aftermorrow: 25 and etc.  Mine is losing its previous value and calculating the formula again. Please reply.

2) Btw how i can add number 3 to this column (contains this formula) not to expenses column (i can add expense form another table). If i add this 3 to this formula by doing arithmetic, it will calculate this everday but i need to add this 3 for one beggining time that's it.

0 8 98
8 REPLIES 8

@Mirzohid wrote:

add itself number "10" eachday without losing its previous value. and minus ( sum of this column: [ Expenses]

(TODAY() - baseline date) * 10 - SUM(Table[Expenses])

@Mirzohid wrote:

add this 3 for one beggining time that's it

Use the column's initial value property.

Mirzohid_0-1679921740597.png

Showing error, [Date] is the type of Datetime which is showing current date and time with formula (live). What's the problem sir?

In my previous reply, I overlooked that you need to convert the duration value that results from TODAY () - [Date] into a number value quantifying the days or hours or whatever you need. See explanation and examples in Date and time expressions - AppSheet Help. For instance: 

• HOUR(TODAY() - [TargetDate]) / 24 : number of days between today's date and the Date value given in the TargetDate column.

BTW, ะŽะทะฑะตะบะผะธัะธะท?

ICYMI, you posted this question multiple times--as well as sent it to me (and perhaps others) via private message. Posting once in the public forum should suffice and will confuse less.

I am sorry  but i didn't have another choice, none is replying even reading while others has been replied too many times in a few minutes. Sry sir

FYI, replies are frequently not immediate.

I'm not sure what you thought would happen by repeatedly posting your question, but I doubt it increases the likelihood of receiving an answer.

Can you help me with that please

Please do not reply if you cannot help until the problem is resolved

Top Labels in this Space