Virtual column formula no longer working

Hi-I have an app that is loosely based of the AppSheets Order capture sample. It includes 3 tables. (Orders, Order Details, and Inventory) Details is has a ref column for Inventory. I have been using a virtual column to calculate Total requested product…
SUM(SELECT(Order Details[Quantity],AND([Product Id]=[_THISROW].[Product Id],[Country]=[_THISROW].[Country],[Packaging]=[_THISROW].[Packaging],[Status]=[_THISROW].“Open”,[Category]=[_THISROW].“Order” )))

I have never had an issue with this expression but suddenly it stopped working. Any ideas why that could be

Edit: Issue is Solved. A corrupted sync caused some unusual behavior all ironed out now

2 1 337
1 REPLY 1

If you have a reference between these two tables, instead of typing your formula like SUM(SELECT(Order Details[Quantity],AND([Product Id]=[_THISROW].[Product Id],…))) you could read the quantity directly from your already generated list like…
SUM(SELECT([Related Order Details][Quantity],AND([Country]=[_THISROW].[Country]…))).
With this way you don’t need to read the whole Order Details table again. You have that list already with the virtual list column in your table.

Top Labels in this Space