Wanting Multiple Rows in PDF

I think I know the answer to this and it is not the answer I want. So I have a sortsheet that filters the selected customer and their job between two dates. So I have all their data sorted and filtered how I want. I was hoping to make a pdf out of this information. But as many people I can't get more than one row when I use a :

<<Start:Select(Weight Sortsheet[UID],True)>><<[Truck]>> 

<<[Total Hours Ran]>>

<<[Loads per Truck]>>

<<End>>

So is it at all possible to get data from the table I am generating the pdf off of and not have to use a reference to get all my data again.

0 8 175
8 REPLIES 8

It sounds doable, but you need to give more details about your challenge like.. what is the table(s) structure, printscreen from your sample data, details from your slice etc. so we could give some suggestions how to do it.

myra_o_0-1710508250349.pngThis is my table structure it is a lot bigger than what I can take a screenshot of. But it is this customer's data that I have filtered out of child records.

myra_o_1-1710508320600.png

This is where the user sets what customer they want to look at. this is linked to the table up above. I want to use the table up above as my pdf file table. But there is an uneven amount of rows so it is not like your typical table with records that has a list of unique IDS

But you have key values in your table so that column doesn't have blank cells, right?

In the other tables that I am pulling the data from, yes? I have filter formulas in this spreadsheet that aren't through appsheet. Just a =filter() so not as necessary for a key column.

any ideas? More clarification?

Normally you would trigger the Bot from your search table like this.. 

<<START:SELECT(TargetTable[ID],AND([Customer]=[_THISROW].[Customer],[Job]=[_THISROW].[Job name]))>>

Any reason it would not work in your case?

Yeah it is not like a normal table with an even amount of entries. If I do that it only pulls one row or says that it should generate a list and that list should be a ref type.

It sounds you should do the filtering in the app or on the template. If your sheetformula filters the key column's value, the app/Bot is not able to find those rows.

Top Labels in this Space