Warning Triangle massive or batch fix. How to do it?

3X_d_7_d7f2c70778faf44c35022370d8f06c3176b538ba.png

Hello dear colleagues,

While trying to improve some behavior of the app, I added a second Key field to the table PROCESO, then i rolled back the change.

Now I have this warning triangle on every row of the main table CASOS. Even though the shown value is the right value, How can I fix this in a massive or batch way, instead of having to edit every 300 rows and to select from the dropdown and save the PROCESO field?

Thank you all in advance.

Solved Solved
0 4 307
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

Hi @OmarRosado

Warning triangle is indicating your value does not refer to the key_column of the table it refers to.

More information here:

Regarding the context you provided, I think the key_column in the Ref table has moved. You may want to check that.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

Hi @OmarRosado

Warning triangle is indicating your value does not refer to the key_column of the table it refers to.

More information here:

Regarding the context you provided, I think the key_column in the Ref table has moved. You may want to check that.

At the beginning the main table CASOS has a field (PROCESO) reference to a second table PROCESOS. I tried to make something new, just to make my app better.
What was new? I added a new column to the second table PROCESOS and make it the key. And set the field in the main table to target this new reference. I was aware that the first referenced would be broken.

Then I regret and erase the new key field and set the main table back to the original reference. As you can see the original column wasnโ€™t deleted never.

Now the main table CASOS, in the detail view shows the right original value (PROCESO field) but with the yellow triangle next to it.

The right values are there in the worksheet. The reference is well settled as in the beginning. But the triangle still on every time I view the detail. The only way to get rid of that is to edit, select the value on the PROCESOS dropdown list abd then save the CASO row.

Any advice to fix it in a batch way?

Thank you all. It was my fault. Following your indications I found that I was wrong and mistaking different tables. My bad. Thank you all.

Thank you, I confused two tables. It works fine after like you adviced.

Top Labels in this Space