Web Accessibility of Shared Apps When using ...

Web Accessibility of Shared Apps

When using the AppSheet app, the user can go to Shared Apps to find any/all apps I have given them access to. Where is this equivalent through the web interface?

Right now, the only way I see is to have the user FIRST sign into the AppSheet site and then โ€˜Clickโ€™ the link Iโ€™ve sent him either through email or SMS.

Could this extra step be eliminated? Rather than first having to sign into the main AppSheet site, couldnโ€™t the user simply be prompted to sign in when clicking my link? And after signing in, be taken into the app provided in the link Iโ€™ve sent him/her?

0 2 305
2 REPLIES 2

What happens if they havenโ€™t signed in to AppSheet site and they just first click on your link? Do they not get prompted to sign in then?

@Michael, think of the AppSheet mobile app as a tool for you as an app creator to keep all your apps in one place. So the equivalent of the My Apps page on the website.

But your end-users never need this. They should just get an app install/launch link and use it. They should not be going thru the AppSheet mobile app.

Top Labels in this Space