Webhook Error

I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong with this webhook. The same json, headers and url seem to work find when i curl them from php.  Help much appreciated.

Screen Shot 2023-11-05 at 9.31.24 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-11-05 at 9.29.28 AM.png

0 1 128
1 REPLY 1

The error is complaining about "arithmetic" issues.  Looking at the JSON, there are "+" signs in a couple of address lines.  I don't think they need to be there - unless the API you are calling into requires them.

I think that AppSheet  is applying pre-processing efforts, sees the "+" and thinks there's some arithmetic operation happening.

Additionally, after the "intermediates" tag there is an open square bracket "[" with no closing square bracket "]"

Lastly, the syntax doesn't seem to be correct.  You do not need curly braces around every name:value pair.  Be aware that square brackets are used only when the attribute is an array of 1 or more objects.  Curly braces represent an object of 1 or more name:value pairs.  Commas separate name:value pairs and objects in an array.

To understand when you need curly braces and square brackets in YOUR JSON, you need to know the REST API you are calling into and how each attribute is defined.

I hope this helps.

Top Labels in this Space