Welcome screen with the option to check this

Hi,
is there any way to show a "Welcome screen" in AppSheet with the option to check this on/off so that it is no longer displayed the next time you start the app.
I would like to have a welcome screen with a logo and some short information about the App. I think the "about" page is not the right way, because I can't check any field to do not show this page again.

I hope this is possible.
Thx and Regards, Mario

0 3 157
3 REPLIES 3

You are able to select a start view from Editor > Settings > General > Starting view. You can select what ever view you want to show and next time the app user opens the app, it opens the last view.

This is not what I actually imagined. But I came across an app in the AppSheet templates that had already created something similar:

https://www.appsheet.com/templates/Create-group-forums-and-tag-colleagues?appGuidString=2547fde9-63b...

However, when you reload the app, the "Instructions" are displayed again and I now just have to think about how I can only display it as long as it has not been seen. I was thinking of a column in the User table that is called "hasSeen" or something like that and when you click on the "Done" button, the value is set to true and when you then reload the app, it no longer works displayed because under Behavior or show_if the value must be unequal to "true" to display it.

If you don't open any other view, yes then the "welcome" screen will show again. And.. if the app is deleted etc., it will show it again.

Top Labels in this Space