What Expression do I use and where do I enter it

Hello!

So I have two worksheets, Open Jobs and FSRs, when they click on an open job there is a behavior called "Complete Job w/FSR". When that is clicked it opens a form to fill out (which saves to FSRS) but I want the answer to one of the questions to fill in a space on the "Open Jobs" worksheet. Once it fills that answer in the Open Jobs worksheet it will work with another expression to take that job out of view of the user. I cannot figure out what expression to use, and where, to get that answer "Completed" to populate in the Open Jobs sheet. 

0 2 50
2 REPLIES 2

Let me see if I get it

Table A: Open Jobs
Table B: FSRs

You have an action attached to a detail view on the Open Jobs table. The action opens a Form (Idk if you pass the current row as in a Parent - Child relationship) to create a new row on FSRs table (Idk what FSRs means, is it this?) that I assume have some kind of questionary since you expect an "answer". You want one of the fields to be passed to the current row on Open Jobs table. Then you want AppSheet to move the user out of the Open Jobs detail view? I'm lost

Table A

lstephens_0-1656007589194.png

I clicked the open job at the top

lstephens_1-1656007639079.png

Then click Complete Job w/FSR at the top

lstephens_2-1656007844394.png

The reason I need this one answer to fill in on Table A is because I have a security filter, 

CONTAINS([Job Complete], "Incomplete"), that hides completed jobs from the open jobs page.

This brings me to a form (Field Service Report) that saves to Table B. At the bottom is Complete or Incomplete and when they choose the answer to this question I need that answer to fill a field on Table A. 

Top Labels in this Space