What are these black borders appearing in my source sheet?

Does anyone else get them? If so what are they for?

Ratatosk_1-1653632247264.png

0 8 311
8 REPLIES 8

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Not anything to do with AppSheet, that's for sure.

Perhaps your sheet has some conditional formatting?

Is it possible some of your cells in your sheets are merged?

@Steve @Koichi_Tsuji 

It appears randomly and more after some time in most of my sheets related to AppSheet. I have no conditional formatting as I like to keep everything clean. 🤔

Thanks mate, but I m not able to come up with other possible reason, sorry for my poor help.

I'll investigate further. It's not breaking anything, just curious why they would appear like that. 😅

My biggest suspicion so far is apps script. Though I'm unsure of how or why this would happen. 🙄

Do you know if there is any apps script running against this sheet? If so it would be pretty easy to spot any formatting commands in there. It could be that there is some formatting already in the sheet which is being duplicated as rows are added. I would suggest the following:

1. Go to the sheet and select all cells (click on the top corner square above row 1 and left of column A)
  2. Click on Format in the top menu
  3. Select Clear formatting from the drop down

This will make sure that any formatting which might be hiding in the sheet is removed.

@graham_howe 

No formatting commands. I've cleaned the sheet and will look if it appears again. 😅

Top Labels in this Space