What do you think?.... USE CASE

Hello Community, (sorry my english (from Spanish))

What do you think???

For all those who have Workspace licenses or others to have a tool like this...

If you think it's important or you like the idea... it's good to click Like, in the end we all would like the appsheet to grow to the sky...

๐Ÿ˜Ž
Imagine Appsheet desktop as the content management base for your companies, businesses or any service or person...

--> with a single, light and simple application you could give the users of your organization the ability to manage their own content!!! at the organization level. or if you want or at a granular team level.

HOW???:
A simple form with post approval dependency (to avoid surprises).

I already tried it and it works fine but it opens the looker studio outside the app... it would be cooler and safer if it opened inside.

What should happen???:
Appsheet already has many web pages or elements built into its system... but the users don't. only URL and actions to open it... but even google sites (which is very abandoned) can and has several alternatives... "but you cannot provide the ability to manage and approve leaders within the organization".

If you know a better way, please let me know

I think it would be a good use case to solve.
1) Provide visibility to Appsheet within the organization and users.
2) Generate a NO CODE tool that is easy to implement (today we have more information than before and the possibilities of "intranet concept" or "making data available" in a secure way, for many it is difficult... and it consumes a lot of time.
3) Solves in one shot the problem of "viewing" and "inputting" information. Many of us would like Looker Studio to allow you to impute on the same screen (in a simple way... I know everything is possible) forms, appsheets or other elements...
4) Looker studio and Plus and latter Looker are so incredible and good that very soon almost everything within companies will revolve around them... mobile phones, laptops, tablets and computers... you have to anticipate
5) We all know and are close witnesses of the current times... it is now when we have to be more united and strengthened...

Personally, I am very grateful for what all the google ecosystem has given me... I am only a user but passionate and very aware of what I have experienced from the other side of the road.

All the best

Cristobal

0 3 157
  • UX
3 REPLIES 3

Hola Cristรณbal.

Creo que puede ser una buena idea pero no afectarรก la plataforma en sรญ. Recuerda que AppSheet es solo un manto en blanco en el cual nosotros construรญmos lo que nuestras capacidades nos permitan.

Sinceramente yo deseo que jamรกs Google cambie esto para convertirlo en un servicio/producto con un solo uso, serรญa una pรฉrdida absoluta.

Recuerda que AppSheet se creรณ fuera de Google y ellos solo lo compraron y lo agregaron dentro de Google Cloud.

Para la mayorรญa de nosotros mientras menos cambios le hagan al nรบcleo de lo que hace AppSheet, mejor

Hola,

Si, muy de acuerdo... solo creo que agregar usabilidad a la plataforma de
escritorio serรญa genial, conectar entidades, usuarios y proyectos... Es
como un web frame para insertar links, embed, iframe de look studio, sites,
etc... por ejemplo, te gustarรญa que tus usuarios tuvieran acceso a
ingresas recepciones de fruta (aplicaciรณn) y al mismo tiempo pudieran ver
en looker studio un resumen (en su celular) y en un computador pudieras
verlo a full pantalla .... sin afectar a appsheet? sino mรกs bien
permitiendo asignar vistas y accesos.... Cรณmo administrador...

ยฟtodavรญa no te gusta la idea?

Atte. Cristobal

Es que ese tipo de cosas es posible hacerlas si utilizas un datasource que sea accesible de distintas maneras.

Personalmente no me gustan los servicios de Google, pero tengo conectado PowerBI a mi base de datos y tanto en celular como escritorio veo la info que se va alimentando desde AppSheet

Top Labels in this Space