What expression two short every two weeks

What expression would you use to sort / filter data every two weeks with a certain invdivial?

0 10 532
10 REPLIES 10

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Do you want to sort, or filter?

Every two weeks, or two weeks from the current day?

A certain individual…what? Person? Date?

I do not know which one to use.

Sorry i meant to say every week with a certain person.

Could you explain what you’re trying to accomplish?

So I have an app that has 14 people that are checking classrooms from two different reports and the supervisor needs to see each person and how many reports they did each week.

Thank you, that’s helpful.

My understanding is you have 14 people who check classrooms throughout the week, and that each person completes up to two forms per classroom. All reports are stored in a single table. The supervisor would like a view that shows all reports completed by a given person for a given week.

Based on my understanding, this is what I imagine you need (change names to suit your preference):

• A table containing completed reports, named Reports.

• Each reports table has at least the following columns:

• Classroom that identifies the classroom.

• Who Checked that identifies the person who performed the check.

• When Checked that identifies when the check was performed, as a DateTime value.

• The supervisor has user settings of those same column names that allows them to choose their desired filter values.

• A slice named Supervisor Filter that uses the following row filter expression to include only the desired rows from Reports according to the supervisor’s user settings:

AND(
      (USERSETTINGS("Classroom") = [Classroom]),
      (USERSETTINGS("Who Checked") = [Who Checked]),
      ((USERSETTINGS("When Checked") - DAY(USERSETTINGS("When Checked"))) = ([When Checked] - DAY([When Checked])))
    )

• A view named Classroom Reports that uses the Supervisor Filter as its data set to display the results of the supervisor’s filter for Reports.

So I am only using one form with an option to select different reports. Also, all the data is put into one table.

I’ve updated my post above accordingly.

I was able to set that up, but when I got into the settings of the app, it doesn’t do a search it just re-syncs.

I’m afraid I don’t understand what you mean with this. Can you clarify?

Okay, I might be getting myself confused. We have 14 people who check 15 different classrooms a day. Also 14 people are divided by day time and night time. They are suppose to do a daily check which has a set of items that they need to check in each classroom and then every week they have to do a different weekly check that builds off of daily but has more items to check. So the supervisor needs to see who the person is, and how many daily and weekly checks that they did in a week’s time. I am sorry for the confusion.

Top Labels in this Space