What happened to the Font Size of Dashboard Tabs?

Hello,

Somtehing happened this week to the Font Size of the Tab Title of Dashboards in Use tabs in mobile view mode. It is much, much larger. Last week was a bit smaller and fitted better with the rest of the View.

Is there a way to reduce that size? or is it fixed from Appsheet?

Thank you,
Sorin

Solved Solved
0 15 810
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I uninstalled appsheet and installed it again and the font is fine now.
In case others wonder

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15

Itโ€™s also all in CAPS โ€ฆ

AppSheet is aware of the problem from other posts and have responded that they expect to have it corrected with an update early this week.

Great, thanks

I searched through the questions but didnโ€™t find something similar reported, although, I would have expected this to be too obvious not to be noticed.

Understood. It is hard to find posts at times. Usually because the keywords each person might use to identify the subject are different. When in doubt - post!! It keeps the community alive!

Hey,

Just wanted to say that, on my laptop in the Appsheet Edit the Tabs are back to normal, but on my mobile in the actual App, the Tabs are still big. Any idea on the update? Is Appsheet aware?

TDhers

Thank you Sorin,
Yes we know. The library we use on mobile devices renders the control differently than on browser. One is capitalized, the other one is not.
Thierry

Hy Thierry,

And do you know if itโ€™s meant to stay this way or is in the process of correcting?
Because it doesnโ€™t really make sense for the Font to be so large on the Mobile โ€ฆ with no ability for the Admin to adapt it to the Users needs.

TDhers

Hi Sorin, the Font size should be back to what it was before.
Iโ€™m not sure if there is a way for us to change the default CAPPING of the view tiles names. CCing @morgan and @carie who can address this questions.
Thierry

Hy,

Itโ€™s not yet fixed on my app. Is there something specific i should do? Like reinstall the app or spmething? Or you think itโ€™s just a matter of time?

TDhers

Hi Sorin,
Hum. Strange. Font size has been fixed a while now and should have showed up when your app was updated with a fresher copy during one of the updates last week.
Reinstalling the app will guarantee the local cached version of the app is overriden, but it is a brute force override and shouldnโ€™t be needed.
Not sure why your app hasnโ€™t refreshed for the latest yet.
Thierry

Just to be sure, here is a snapshot of the mobile version

and this is on the browser

comparing the Tab title to the View title, the mobile version is still much larger than the browser version.

I uninstalled appsheet and installed it again and the font is fine now.
In case others wonder

@sorin_mihai That is what I had to do also.

Top Labels in this Space