What is the cost to provide data for a publicly released appsheet app?

I'm new to appsheet and deploying mobile apps and would like to know what the cost would be to provide data for a publicly released.

My app will allow users to store home inventory data including photos and I'm wondering if there is a certain method I should be using while building my app to prepare it for individual public use. Databases etc.

Ideally I would like users to be able to pick their own data sync location but I don't think that type of feature is available in appsheets.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

0 3 69
3 REPLIES 3

It sounds like your app would almost certainly need to be a Secure app, which means minimum of $5 per user per month. On such an app, you could easily limit users to only be able to see their own data.

https://help.appsheet.com/en/articles/1128148-limiting-users-to-their-own-data

As far as "picking their own data sync location", there is always the Private Tables option, but I highly advise against that, it comes with several downsides, that for a new appsheet builder, would really be too much to overcome. It's far better to simply use Security Filters as described by the above article, and just store all data in the same place. Build enough features in your app that users won't have any need to access the raw data.

@Marc_Dillon wrote:

Security Filters

SkrOYC_0-1674574533965.png

Top Labels in this Space