What is this on documentations?

I recently noticed that the ticket number is appearing on the document pages. What is it?

@devingu @llynch @Steve 

@Snag_30d6088.png

@takuya_miyai 

0 6 138
6 REPLIES 6

Currently, I have painful problem, as I reported and shared with community like this.

https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/AppSheet-Q-A/Import-CSV-action-is-broken-currently/m-p/52023...

This is related with Import CSV functionality, but i found my own ticket number on the page of Export CSV ... Completely opposite! Still not sure why and what the benefit we see the support ticket number on the official documentation pages...... Mystery.

Snag_31646ca.png

โ€ƒ

Hey Koichi, I can shed some light here. This ticket number is only visible to you but not for anybody else. It shows the ticket that is still work-in-progress from the support team under your sign-in account. Hope the answer helps!

Thank you, 

Devin

@devingu Thanks for your clarity. 

But what the benefit with us (who raised the support ticket?)  by seeing this?

Another question is why you are "nesting (hiding)" our support ticket number inside the official documents?? Am at a loss completely. 

I have reported it. Previously we had a chat button in app launcher screen. They were unaware after moving to new support interface that old support chats historyare not visible. @devingu  asked for ticket id and didnโ€™t realise as a user I do not have access to chat history anymore. Maybe thats why they added it here. Anyways something is better than nothing.

I disagree with better-than-nothing kinda of thought... (generally, I m always puzzled by new support desk, and un-happy with the performance. So probably my though is always coming from there).

Interesting ones. (But nothing help)

Once I open the help doc, then black/dark mode. I did not know why. My preference is light mode. I never applied and changed config to apply dark mode. But  by default, the doc pages is on this mode, from this account, I posted the support request. Then I found my support ticket number at the bottom on all the documents.

Snag_7dca00e.png

Open the same document page, then the mode is light one......

Snag_7de73f3.png

โ€ƒOff course, no ticket number being listed at the bottom.

This indicated that im (on the primary account) is probably "black listed" by the Google, as far as such a given color is concerned.....  Sigh.

Top Labels in this Space