What's the best data source?

Hi everyone, just wanted to know what data sources you highly recommend with the following preferences:

• budget friendly (low to no cost)
  • Transactions may go up to 4000 and above
  • Transactions may have complex formula that involve formula referencing from a set of data sheet looking for values and sums based on a date and more. 
  • Tables may include a lot of virtual columns just to calculate a specific balance based on all previous transactions.

Appreciate everyone's help! thank you!

Solved Solved
0 3 163
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Google Sheets is where everyone starts and is the platform that Appsheet works best with.  If your data gets huge (tens to hunderds of thousands of rows) then you might have to migrate to SQL, but the cost increase is significant

Simon@1minManager.com 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Google Sheets is where everyone starts and is the platform that Appsheet works best with.  If your data gets huge (tens to hunderds of thousands of rows) then you might have to migrate to SQL, but the cost increase is significant

Simon@1minManager.com 

I've never used GSheets but I heard that it's considered the best non payed option, although that may be biased coming from Google, I don't know if anyone have tested it.
I use Excel on all of my projects and it works well in case you wonder

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

@VGC_Innovation wrote:
  • Tables may include a lot of virtual columns just to calculate a specific balance based on all previous transactions.

No matter what data source you use, this point will be a problem.

Top Labels in this Space