When I click 'Open in tab' my app appears empty

bws

Hello, I’m new to Appsheet and I have been working in a solution for my company. While I can see the changes and progress in the Mobile and App Views, when I click “Open in Tab” the same App appears completely empty, I have saved the changes and everything and it was showing normally yesterday.

I probably change/click something that is preventing me to see the app in the Tab View but I don’t know what it is.

Anyone has had this problem or knows the solution to this?

Solved Solved
0 4 157
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

But an App can only have one logo… Trying changing the colour scheme under branding and see of they both change. Also look in the menu under about to see what email your logged in under

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Best guess, given that these 2 have different logos. Is you are actually looking at 2 different Apps but with the same name

Thank you for your response, I went to check my list of apps and I only have one, so I don’t know why it would be showing another app.

3X_a_3_a3871426bd00e8e63d7ce553155fe4b4cbe2c57d.png

But an App can only have one logo… Trying changing the colour scheme under branding and see of they both change. Also look in the menu under about to see what email your logged in under

Thank you for the help, it helped me find a solution.

After clicking on the About section it appears that the View on the tab was the version one of the app for some reason. After I click refresh a couple of times it updated a little bit. It took a couple of more refreshes to get to the current version of the app.

Top Labels in this Space