When importing the CSV file, in some rows if you calculate the formula in others it returns an empty field. with the number 0.00

Cesar

When importing the CSV file, in some rows if you calculate the formula in others, it returns an empty field. with the number 0. I want to know what my mistake is. I attach the screenshots, what is in green there I have a formula and if I run them while what is in yellow there is also a formula but it does not run.

0 5 185
5 REPLIES 5

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

A value of zero is not an โ€œempty fieldโ€.

Is the CSV import adding new rows? Or is it modifying existing rows? Or both?

What columns are the CSV data providing?

Cesar

All the formulas are tied to the product that seeks the value and have the price, the weight. etc. Manually, all the formulas work perfectly, but when I want to load with a csv file, it does not calculate all the formulas. just a few. this is the csv file.

Cesar

it does not calculate the form and, failing that, it returns the value 0.

Thank you for the additional information!

I suspect the problem is due to two things: 1) each row from the CSV import is processed one at a time, in order; and 2) you App formula expressions may be written to assume all of the CSV import data has been loaded, which wonโ€™t be the case except for the very last row. I canโ€™t see your expressions, so Iโ€™m just guessing here.

It would help to get a screenshot of at least one complete App formula expression to see if any problems jump out at me.

Cesar

Hello, thank you for taking the time to answer and find the solution, it turns out that in the columns where you have to give a numerical data with the formula SELECT () the result was zero 0. What I did was change the formulas in those columns for the formula VLOOKUP () and it worked.

Top Labels in this Space