When new new entry added in table b run action in table a

HELLO EVERYONE

is it possible,

I have two tables of an inventory table A & table B, table b has inventory modification reference by table A

so whenever I will add an entry in the table for any product modification I will add a new entry with a unique number of the table as a reference and then I need to do a change in column status of table A from in stock to use.

0 5 165
5 REPLIES 5

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

hey steve thx a lot, but can you help me to put the formula in reference row. please let me know in few details.

Do you want to do inventory/stock corections ?
If yes, I ended up doing it via Gsheet formulasโ€ฆthe stock table A has a column* that sums that row product from table B-inventary/corections . The current stock of a product in table A has formula to calculate based on other tables (sales,etc), โ€œminusโ€ that column*

actually, the status of โ€œtable aโ€ should change by action when I take any product in โ€œtable bโ€ for sales. all product is a reference from โ€œtable aโ€ to โ€œtable bโ€ and only โ€œin stockโ€ product will be sawed in โ€œtable bโ€. so once I sale a product in โ€œtable bโ€ that particular product will be the trigger in โ€œnot in stockโ€ or โ€œsoldโ€ in โ€œtable aโ€ column of โ€œstatusโ€ automatically.

Have a column in table a (sheet or virtual) that sums all the quantities of that product from table b.
If in table a , initial stock minus this column <=0 , then your condition is met. Have a slice of table a used in table b if you want to only have in stock options

Top Labels in this Space