When open app on browser does'nt appears user settings, appears this error

I share an app with other user.  When he click on the "Open in Browser"  does'nt appears the User Setting form, appear this error "Could not findrow with key only value". 

I don't understand why.  User settings does'nt need any key, it is'nt?

Captura de pantalla 2023-05-28 131009.png

Solved Solved
1 3 121
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The new Desktop Mode is constantly undergoing changes. implements and fixes.  So it's very possible the bug was detected in AppSheet testing and was addressed in a subsequent update.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Looks like you might be using the new Desktop Mode?  Note that it not yet ready for use in live apps - i.e. not generally available.  

First try switching of the "Desktop Mode Preview" setting and them repeat your action to see if you still get the error.  If you do, then the error is NOT related to the Desktop Mode and more details and  research are needed to understand how the error is happening.

If the error doesn't repeat, then there is likely a bug in the Desktop Mode and you need to report it on the the thread for this new feature found here.  You might search first to see if it was already reported and if so add your details.   Otherwise create a n entry so the AppSheet team is made aware of the problem.

Thanks, for your answer.  Yes, I was trying the new Desktop Mode.  Well,  I don't know why, but the next time I tried  it works normally, without switching the "Desktop Mode Preview" .  Mmmm....

The new Desktop Mode is constantly undergoing changes. implements and fixes.  So it's very possible the bug was detected in AppSheet testing and was addressed in a subsequent update.

Top Labels in this Space