Where can I change or modify a system generated View

Hi, 

I want to change the "related children" in a system generated view and have no idea where I can't do this. I want to see only the "children", where the column "Austrittsdatum" is empty.

CleanShot 2023-08-03 at 15.00.12.png

Do I need to create a slice and use this for the details view?
There are two tables where the data is stored, one is the children and the other is the caregiver table.
Thx for your help.

Solved Solved
0 3 255
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Okay ๐Ÿ™‚

#1 - Create a slice
#2 - Add the 2nd virtual column with the Ref_Rows, but set the formula and the reference table to your slice
#3 - Hide the original virtual column
#4 - Create a table/Ref view for this purpose

Sometimes app creators modify the existing virtual list column, but that column is quite sensitive and can affect badly to your view. So.. avoid doing that.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

No Slice is needed. Under the "View" tab, on the bottom there is section called "System generated". Find a name like ChildTableName_Inline. From that view you can specify the column order.

I think I expressed myself wrong.
I don't want to hide a column, just hide the rows where the "Austrittsdatum" is empty.

All columns should already be visible, even if you then have to scroll to the left or right. But I would like to be able to see only the first, second and fourth rows, e.g. when you look at the picture, because there the "Austrittsdatum" is empty.
So, to explain better, only the "active" children are visible.
"Austrittsdatum" is called "Exit Date"

Okay ๐Ÿ™‚

#1 - Create a slice
#2 - Add the 2nd virtual column with the Ref_Rows, but set the formula and the reference table to your slice
#3 - Hide the original virtual column
#4 - Create a table/Ref view for this purpose

Sometimes app creators modify the existing virtual list column, but that column is quite sensitive and can affect badly to your view. So.. avoid doing that.

Top Labels in this Space