Where can I set the page after clicking into the chart of dashboard?

Hello,

Where can I set the page after clicking into the chart of dashboard? Thank you.

0 4 84
4 REPLIES 4

@LawrenceMa wrote:

Where can I set the page...

What do you mean by this? 

Maybe you are asking how to set the next View to go to after viewing a Chart?  If so, there is not an option for that.  

I am not certain, as it has been a while since I have used a Chart view, but you may be able to create an Overlay action on the Chart view that when tapped takes the user to another view.  You would have to try it out.

Yes, I am asking how to set the next View to go to after viewing a Chart. It is quite weird that there is no option to choose View Type after clicking it... ๐Ÿ™‚

@LawrenceMa wrote:

It is quite weird that there is no option to choose View Type after clicking it...

Not really, most of the views in AppSheet do not allow specifying the "next" View.  Most are "information" views.  The user navigates to them to inspect details and when done, returns back to the original view - which is usually the "main" or "control" view.

Out of curiosity, what is your use case?  What view do you start with to go to a Chart view?  What view do you want to be the "next" view after leaving the Chart view?

An idea might be that instead of going to a Chart view and then the "next" view, the app goes to a Dashboard view that show BOTH the Chart view and the "next" view together. 

I have a slice which is having "Cost" which is using Deck View; the same slice which is having "Gallery" which is using Gallery View.

They have different fucntions. Cost with deck view is only focus on the cost of each product. Gallery is showing all products with big product images.

The condition I encounter is when I created a dashboard. No matter how I click in any chart, it is going to show me the Cost View. I want to change it to Gallery View. Becasue Cost view has less information that I designed. Just simple keep it simple to peek cost. 

๐Ÿ™‚

Top Labels in this Space