White Label Apps

In our organization we have some apps in AppSheet with the Publisher Plan. This apps, now a days, are only used by member from our organization that have an user and password. We are interested in made White Label our apps, but I saw in some posted that we could have inconvinient becouse our apps are not "free". 

Can you tell me experiences about making White Label app and issues that we could have trying to posted? Or show me differets app posted in PlayStore to see how they works?

Thanks!

0 8 197
8 REPLIES 8

@TomasCerbero wrote:

I saw in some posted that we could have inconvinient becouse our apps are not "free". 

I don't get what you want, assume or need

Thanks for answering! We need information.

The first paragraph is our situation right now. We want to made the apps like White Label apps, but we're trying to find comments about people who did it, the experiences that they had or if they had apps posted in PlayStore. I only could find one post with the link of an app. 

Yes, I read it. We know how to make the White Label app from our apps, I also read the different plans, but this is where we have some doubts.

Question, in your opinion. Do you think we could have problems validating the application because we have a username and password to use it, if we continue with the Publisher Plan? We want to publish the application but the idea is just that the emplooys used it. Changing the plan is not an option becouse we have many license to adquire.

Question is, what do you mean by this?:

@TomasCerbero wrote:

we have a username and password to use it

Require sign-in: The Essentials - AppSheet Help

When you install the app, we add the users in a SpreadSheet, so you need to Login into the app like you can see in the imagen. We did that becouse we need to know who "registers" in the app. That's probably will be a issue for us if we want to make the app like White Label and posted on PlayStore, right?

TomasCerbero_0-1666019386659.png

Ese tipo de configuraciรณn va en contra de los tรฉrminos y condiciones de AppSheet.

Por lo que entiendo, eso lo suelen hacer para compartir una sola cuenta y no pagar las licencias que corresponden.

No te puedo ayudar.

Entiendo, supuse que podia llegar a ser un incoveniente por el tema de la licencia.

Gracias por tu ayuda y tu tiempo.

Top Labels in this Space