White Label app uploaded to App store rejected

I tried uploading my app into the app store but was rejected because the content of the app could not be accessed.

The application is specific to the people who work for the company. This means that anyone outside of the company or anyone who does not work for the company will not be able to access the content within the app. This was a requirement made by the company.

Is it possible to give access to the google play console team so that they can review the app? If so, how exactly do you do this? 

Screenshot (177).png

Solved Solved
0 3 199
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not seen "content of the app could not be accessed" before.  But my hunch is its because your using an app that requires a login.  So Google & Apple can't see what the app does, and therefore have banned it.

What I don't understand is your reasoning behind listing it online yet requiring a login.  Normally you put an App on Google/Apple when you want anyone to be able to find and use it.  Since you're requiring a login, the user will automatically get a link for the App when you add them to the user list.  Also the URL's for installing the app or running in a browser are per app not per user.  So you can share these interally if you need to.

As @SkrOYC mentioned earlier, listing it very timeconsuming.  I budget about 1-2 hours for Google and 20+ for Apple.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Maybe @1minManager can help? Although it's clearly mentioned that the process to be able to publish an app to either GPlay or AStore is cumbersome by nature

@GEN318 You could try and ask the reviewer for the email they are using to sign in and give that account access to your app. 

Alternatively, you could create a test account and share it with the reviewer so they could use it to access the app.

Not seen "content of the app could not be accessed" before.  But my hunch is its because your using an app that requires a login.  So Google & Apple can't see what the app does, and therefore have banned it.

What I don't understand is your reasoning behind listing it online yet requiring a login.  Normally you put an App on Google/Apple when you want anyone to be able to find and use it.  Since you're requiring a login, the user will automatically get a link for the App when you add them to the user list.  Also the URL's for installing the app or running in a browser are per app not per user.  So you can share these interally if you need to.

As @SkrOYC mentioned earlier, listing it very timeconsuming.  I budget about 1-2 hours for Google and 20+ for Apple.

Top Labels in this Space