Whitelabel not work any more

After I received an email from Google PlayStore that tells me that I am violating the terms and that I must have the authorization from appsheet, which doesnโ€™t make sense, since the appsheet releases the APK file, the whitelabel no longer works on devices Now, it is clear that it is a blatant abuse of power by Google.So I canโ€™t have an Android app anymore?

0 15 688
15 REPLIES 15

Whaaaaatt???

Could you provide a screen shot of the violation notice? Thereโ€™s specifics in that legalese (^_^)

2X_4_4ba6f4284a9c4e160bea53580dbb60408e618ab0.png
MultiTech_Visions

August 6

Whaaaaatt???

Could you provide a screen shot of the violation notice? Thereโ€™s specifics in that legalese (^_^)

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

From that screenshot of the email they sent you, it looks like thereโ€™s some mitigating factors you could do down at the bottom by just sending in some kind of document or something.

From: https://help.appsheet.com/en/articles/962170-create-and-deploy-white-label-native-apps-for-android

2X_e_e74d7a7e25d540dfb5a760f75afc6c5ccdea2942.png

You didnโ€™t do this did you?

My app is not halley-wood but on PlayStore itโ€™s suspended

@praveen whoa.

They have locked the whitelabel on Android. This is installed directly from apk

To install โ€˜Ichnusaโ€™ on your mobile device, click on https://www.appsheet.com/newshortcut/9f005954-ae33-43d3-ace0-72f2f7dd5193

This is the app.

I donโ€™t know

It would be something inside your Google Play Developer Console, a setting for this app perhaps?

Itโ€™s not the First App that i have pubblicy. Itโ€™s not these the problem. The problem is the app. I have not the Google play signin enable.

The app had already been on the PlayStore for a week. 50 people have already downloaded it. The problem came later, when I made an update

I installed the app via APK, out of the PlayStore and was blocked on all Android. com.appsheet โ€ฆ has been banned by Android. So itโ€™s not a problem with the PlayStore. It is Google that is blocking the app

My my, what a bother.

Itโ€™s 6:30 AM at AppSheet HQโ€ฆ still pretty early but someone should see his here pretty soon and help.

To be clear, this is the only app that we know of (now) that has been banned like this. Nothing else. Will find out more. Seems like an overly zealous rule enforcer at Google.

@Lordskary, Google didnโ€™t lock your apk.
The blank screen you were seeing is an unrelated bug that weโ€™ve just fixed. You should be able to run your app directly from the apk now.

Ok! but now the geolocation doesnโ€™t work in the APK

Top Labels in this Space