Why are emails only generating for 1 of 2 partitions?

So i have an invoicing automation that works great but is now having issues capturing data from 1 of the 2 partitions that split TX market and TN market. Partition was needed to improve sync performance and has been successful.
Recently I added to the workflow that when the QB invoice is generated it posts the invoice number back to the AssignmentLOG row that triggered the automation. This is then in turn supposed to trigger an Email automation which generates a second invoice using a Market Rate to calculate the values instead of Client Markup Rate and email it to the appropriate recipient.
The automation works perfect for the TX market partition but the TN market partition is unresponsive and the 2 times i did manage to get it to trigger it didn't have any values in the the generated PDF just the static text listed in the template. Unsure how to get the automation to recognize and capture the TN partition data to trigger the workflow, and populate the data when generating the invoice.

Partitions:
AssignmentLOGTX & AssignmentLOGTN

Process
1. [Review]= "Approved" ==> A. Set [Status] to "Finalized" & Copy Needed data points to the InvoicLOG Sheet.

2. Zapier is configured to generate a QuickBooks invoice using the Needed data points whenever a new row is added to the InvoiceLOG Sheet. (THIS WORKS FOR BOTH PARTITIONS USING ZAPIER PATHS AND FILTER)

3a. For TX I can use the Appsheet API in Zapier to POST the invoice number back to the AssignmentLOG sheet no problem.

3b. For TN the appsheet API is unable to find the ID which is located in the TN Partition. so as a workaround i made a second zap that triggers anytime a new invoice is made in Quickbooks and used a Filter on the JOBID to only fire for TN related invoices and update spreadsheet rows to add it directly to the spreadsheet instead of going through appsheet which is working as intended.

So at this point i've got zapier posting the Data Changes i need to trigger the email bot via 
AND([Status]="Finalized",ISNOTBLANK([InvoiceNUM])) only when the row is updated which works for TX but it will not acknowledge when the invoice number is added to the TN partition.

Nothing i try seems to be able to find any values in the TN partition aside from the already working automations and formulas currently working in the app.

TN GENERATION EXAMPLE

jdtylerdev_0-1703029295943.png

TX GENERATION EXAMPLE

jdtylerdev_1-1703029468181.png

1 0 99
0 REPLIES 0
Top Labels in this Space