Why can't I write a Salesforce record?

I have two Salesforce objects, Contact and Event. I’m trying to write an Event record from the app. First I got an error RowID required key is missing.
Then I made Row Number also a key, now I get remote server retirned an error: 400 bad request.
What am I not doing right?

Solved Solved
0 5 253
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I found my answer: the free appsheet does not have two-way Salesforce integration. When you buy the business license you get <-> Salesforce sync. Fair enough.
Thank you so much for answering my question

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Thank you. I already read all of these. I’m struggling to create a record in the app so that when it syncs with Salesforce it will write a new record to Salesforce. It’s to do with the key (Salesforce ID) field in RowID column. I can’t find any documentation describing how to handle this.

I may encourage you to contact support@appsheet.com directly as I have no experience with the SalesForce DB.

I found my answer: the free appsheet does not have two-way Salesforce integration. When you buy the business license you get <-> Salesforce sync. Fair enough.
Thank you so much for answering my question

You’re welcome. I thought that your app is already deployed not a prototype. Provided you have told it before, I would have said “choose a plan, buy required number of licences and deploy your app”. Anyway, glad to hear that you’ve found the solution. Thanks for the feedback.

Top Labels in this Space