Why do I need 10 licenses? Getting the right mix of features and subscription plans

What plan do I need to have my app being used by more than 10 friends? Note that I have designed it as a public app, since there is no user sensitive data in the app. The app uses security filters because I need different groups of friends to have access to the same functoinality. In the first version of the app some of the users wandered into the App Gallery and couldnt get back to the actual app, so I use the White-labelling button to prevent them having this and other options (e.g. โ€œCreate a New Appโ€ฆโ€).

However Security Filters are incompatible with Publisher Pro plan and Pro plan for White-labelling requires 10 user licences. Why?

Are there any suggestions as to how to resolve this?

0 5 389
5 REPLIES 5

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

You might get a better response by contacting sales@appsheet.com directly.

Ive done that. Still waiting.

David, if itโ€™s just for group viewing, and you donโ€™t really care if the groups access one anotherโ€™s information. You could give every group a name, include this list in an enum located in the user settings menuโ€ฆ Then instead of security filters use slicesโ€ฆ And make the views based on that slice. Good luck!

The people in one group should not be able to access any information from any other group. It would just not be relevant if the group from one part of the country could see info from my group where I am.

Thatโ€™s the key element. Iโ€™m deciding on if you need to be security by user/groupโ€ฆ Or if you simply donโ€™t want them to see one anotherโ€™s info from a visibility standpoint.
Feel free to give me a call if you donโ€™t understand.

Top Labels in this Space