Why do i get a separate table per row? I want...

Why do i get a separate table per row? I want one table with multiple rows…can anyone help? I am using a Workflow to generate the email, not a report.

0 4 409
4 REPLIES 4

tony1

@Alex_Poteet Have you taken a look at the “Order Template in Table Format” section here: help.appsheet.com - Email Templates It has an example template that you can work from. I’d start by looking at the difference between your template and the example. Email Templates help.appsheet.com

@tony hey Tony, thank you for the help! I’ll check it out

@tony Hi Tony, unfourtunately that didnt help. Here’s why: Those templates all start by referencing [order details] or something similar. I do not have a reference column. This is how I have my template set up. Each entry is populating in its own table rather than ALL the entries populating in one table. Does that make sense?

<<Start:(Case Log[Unique Id])>> <<[Date]>> <<[Surgeon]>> <<[Facility]>> <<[Patient]>> <<[Company]>> <<[Case Value]>> <<[PO #]>> <<[Notes]>>

<>

@Alex_Poteet wrote:

Each entry is populating in its own table rather than ALL the entries populating in one table.

That might be related to a Start: expression that's added outside the table instead of inside the first row and cell.

PS: Just adding more comments to a lost post, I was bored

Top Labels in this Space