Why doesn't a Google Calendar show up in the "Choose a Sheet/Table" selection in AppSheet?

Hey everyone,

I created a calendar called "example" in Google Calendar.

I connected my account as a "new data source" in Appsheet, but when I try to add data and select my Google Calendar account, "example" doesn't show up in the calendar list.

Any ideas on what I should do? Thanks!

0 2 180
2 REPLIES 2

@exerlanda wrote:

I connected my account as a "new data source" in Appsheet, but when I try to add data and select my Google Calendar account, "example" doesn't show up in the calendar list.

I assume you mean that when you are presented the list of available calendars  (see image below) that you do not see a calendar that you created named "example".  Be sure you are selecting the correct Google Calendars account from the datasource list. See image.

Calendars list to choose as a table (Example was added as a test)

Screenshot 2023-10-05 at 8.45.45 AM.png

You could have multiple Google accounts.  Be sure to choose the one that you added the "example" calendar to

Screenshot 2023-10-05 at 8.49.24 AM.png

Hi, thank you for your answer. Yes, your assumption is correct. But I'm using just one Google account, so I'm sure I have chosen the correct one. But the calendar "example" still doesn't show up. 😕 Admin authorization may be required, but it's strange that I can see many others.   

Top Labels in this Space