Why is my Report blank?

I am using a slice with a row filter to make my report. When I view the slice data it is correct.
My Report uses the correct slice to email me, but when I receive it it is blank.

Any ideas?

Solved Solved
0 12 719
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Your slice is based on a table with a Security Filter specifying “[Email] = USEREMAIL()”
The Report is going to run under the identity of the application owner.
Does your security filter allow the application owner to read the table?

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

Have you checked your template?

I’ve tried leaving the template blank which didn’t work and I’ve tried getting appsheet to create its own which also didn’t work. But it did provide a header.

@Aleksi
This might help point something out.2X_9_94239ede04d661aa8ec11c97d79d0dfb5e1554ec.jpeg

Take a printscreen from your body template. The reason is probably there.

@Aleksi
I am a co contributer so I had to login as the author to view this but here it is.

Is Timestamp the key column for the Load Tracking table?

Does the Lang Lang slice contain any rows?

@Steve
Timestamp is the key, the test data is the first image I uploaded. The slice displays this correctly.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

@Aleksi may have to take a look at your app. I don’t see anything amiss, myself.

@SKETCHwade What is your account ID number and the app name?

Wade load tracking

Just be aware it’s currently being tested by 4 users and I’m making tweaks as we go

Your slice is based on a table with a Security Filter specifying “[Email] = USEREMAIL()”
The Report is going to run under the identity of the application owner.
Does your security filter allow the application owner to read the table?

Yeah that would explain it. I’ve set it so the users can only see what they are doing which is a vital part of the app.

If I make the security filter in a way that allows the app owner to view everything it should be ok. I’ll give this a go shortly.

Top Labels in this Space