Windows view or tab view

Hi, I would like to create a menu like this. I created the form but I would like it as a tab. I remember seeing it in some demo apps something like that. Can anyone help me?

0 11 485
  • UX
11 REPLIES 11

There is an option called โ€œPage Styleโ€ > Tabs. You can find it from the UX > Views > Form view and that form viewโ€™s definition.

i know Aleksi, in fact i used it but it is as a form, i need it as a menu. Something about that

What do you mean by โ€œI need it as a menuโ€?

i try to explain; i need on the top the voices of menu (as 1ยฐ pic i sent), to watch the contents. Letโ€™s imagine we have a customer card where on one side I have the registry, the offices, his transport company, and the billing part. The last image i sent it is from a billing management software

The closest you could probably do this, is the Dashboard view.

i tried also that, but in the Dashboard is not possible to edit, than is it possible but you need to enter in the table views of every data you need to modify. Dashboard view is fantastic but i need to view dashboard on TOP and go to the different table to see and modify

How about if you add a detail view to your Dashboard with a quick edit field?

can u send me an example app?

You probably donโ€™t need a sample app for that purpose. Just choose one of your columns with the option โ€œQuick edit columnโ€ from the detail viewโ€™s definition and then use that detail view with your Dashboad.

I tried, but i canโ€™t resolve it totally; itโ€™s good if iโ€™ve modify, but i canโ€™t insert a new row. I explain: iโ€™ve 5 tabs (CUSTOMERS, CUSTOMER LOCATIONS, CUSTOMER BANKS, CUSTOMER CARRIERS, CUSTOMER REFERENTS), if i would insert a new referents or a new banks, i canโ€™t do it in dashboard view. I need another solution

If any of your views is a detail view, you can create your own โ€œAddโ€ action button.

Top Labels in this Space