Wireframe Tool for Appsheet

Hello from Australia. We are a digital agency new to appsheets and I am looking for the following if someone can point me in the right direction.

1. What wireframe tools are easiest to use to draw up for an appsheet app? We need this so that we can present something to our client in the proposal process and it can be something the non-coding team can put together. At the moment we are investigating Mockup Tiger, Whimsical, Uizard, and Balsamic.

2. We are also Google Ads partners and in that world there are tonnes of supporting material for sales pitches and the like. Other than actual app templates, is there a library of sales resources?

Any suggestions from the community?

Thank you and happy new year

0 2 151
2 REPLIES 2

Questions like this should be posted in the Q&A board, where they're more likely to be seen by someone who can provide an answer and won't confuse anyone reviewing this Tips board for the type of content it's intended for. I suggested to moderators that they move the post.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

I'm unaware of any "wireframe tools" that work with AppSheet. I've not seen discussions of such tools in this community.

AppSheet has no support for ads of any sort.

Top Labels in this Space