Word Template <<Start statement

I am in the process of moving workflow templates from Google Docs to Word and having an issue with the Start statements. The following works in Google Docs but gives an " invalid due to: Unable to find function โ€˜START: SELECTโ€™. " error when invoked in the Word template. Is the syntax different in Word?

0 9 651
9 REPLIES 9

@sloganuga
How you have constructed your template? Can you give us a screenshot or similar that we can look at?

Example Below
2X_a_a583d3b7ebd4ead1467293485d04df64590df3cf.png

@sloganuga
May I ask why are you using [_THISROW-1] de-ref? Is this template generated from a child table and you are trying to get the parent records?

Thatโ€™s correct. The child table is the primary source of info but several fields are populated from the parent table. This statement works in Google Docs but not Word. I am able to pull the same info using virtual columns in the child table, but the de-ref was a convenient way to do the same.

Thank you,
Stephen Logan

@Phil can you take a look at this?

Stephen,

Can you provide:

1. The account id
  2. The app name
  3. The rule name

Sure. I created a test version of the app as I have continued to work on the primary version.

1. The account id - 660349
  2. The app name - Harv Insp Form Testing
  3. The rule name - Inspection Report

I can also email you the Word template if that would help.

As always, I appreciate everyone be so helpful.

Thanks,
Stephen

Hi Stephen,

I recently rewrote the HTML template parser.
While doing this, I fixed the problem that is causing your Start expression to fail.
I have just added you to the rollout for that fix.
Your template should start working when we deploy this change on Monday 6/24 in the afternoon Seattle time.

Thanks Phil!

Top Labels in this Space