Wordpress, Zapier, Appsheet

I have Wordpress multisite that users registered for with their email. And is it possible that once a user registered they are automatically added to my app as a user? That way I don't have to manually invite users by email to join my app. 

Is that possible to do that with Zapier?

Thanks

0 1 73
1 REPLY 1

This depends on the security level you wish for your app. 

The most secure option is white-listing users in the app - i.e. only the physically listed login emails can access the app.  With this option there is no way to automatically add the white-listed users. It has to be done manually within the app.

The next down on the security hierarchy is the option to "Allow all signed-in users".  (see first image)  With this option, users do not need to be white-listed BUT must have an account with one of the supported authentication providers.  You can control which provider is used or accept all of them.  (see image #2)

In the second option above you could create an automated process to send an email containing the link to install the app and as long as that user has an account with one of the allowed authentication providers (or a specific one if you so choose) the user will be able to access the app.  I recommend that your automated process for registering users includes some instructions on setting up an appropriate account.

Setting to allow all signed-in users to access app

Screen Shot 2022-08-14 at 4.03.50 PM.png

Supported Authentication Providers

Screen Shot 2022-08-14 at 4.06.29 PM.png

Top Labels in this Space