Workflow Difficulties

I have a table for batches that has a column for the status of the batch(It’s a brewery). The status can be any of these “Processing”,“Ready to Package” and “Packaged”. In a different table I have batch movement referencing a slice of all the “Processing” batches so its not crowded with all the already packaged batches. Batch movement is where the beer is filtered into another tank or just moved for some reason. I want the status of the batch to be changed to “Ready to Package” if a Batch movement was created and the reason was “filtered”. I can’t seem to figure it out as my action to update batches is not available in my workflow that’s triggered by an add to batch movement.

0 2 327
2 REPLIES 2

If I understand correctly, you can do this using the “Execute an action on a set of row” action type. That is the action to use when you want an update for one table to trigger an update on another table.

Topic “Changing a Data Value in Another Table” explains how to do this. See https://help.appsheet.com/behavior/workflow-changing-data/changing-data-from-a-workflow-rule-or-sche...

Hi Phill Thanks for the reply! I’ve implemented it and it works great!

Top Labels in this Space