Workflow Template - Images In a Grid

Hey,

I have a list of ref rows which have images which I’d like to display in a grid in a PDF generated by a Workflow rule. There can be an arbitrary number of images which makes it difficult.

I can’t find a good way to do so using <<Start… expressions and tables in a Word document, does anyone have any solution for this?

Thanks

0 1 336
1 REPLY 1

Interesting problem.

I cannot think of a good way to do this in a template. Maybe one of the smarter or more experienced guys on here does

Short of a solution that way…here is maybe one way.

There is obviously a static number of images you would want to show in each row of your grid in the doc. I would figure out what that number is then create a dedicated table with each row having that number of images in it.

Next would be to fill in the image table rows. It could be some query or script run in your sheet or database. I would probably try to create a Workflow with a set of Actions

Then its just a matter of using the Image table in the <<Start:>><<End>> expression in the template.

Again, I would only try this if no other solution presents. The tricky part will be filling the table. It is a bit more work than you were hoping but would get the job done.

Top Labels in this Space